- 1 - cup Sour Cream
- 1 - package (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 - cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 8 - ounces (2 cups) Hot Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 - jar (2-ounce) diced pimiento, drained
- 1 - Tablespoon sliced green onion
- Tortilla chips, your choice
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and cream cheese in small bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth.
- Stir in olives, cheese, pimiento, and green onion by hand.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips