5 lbs. chicken wings
3 tsp. black pepper
3 tsp. garlic salt
3 tsp. onion powder
Olive oil, for deep frying
3/4 cup ketchup
3 Tblsp. worcestershire sauce
3 Tblsp. melted butter
3 tsp. sugar
Tabasco sauce, to taste
Bleu cheese or ranch dressing
1. Combine your pepper, garlic salt and onion powder. Using your fingers, rub the spices into each piece of chicken.
2. Heat your oil to moderately hot in a deep heavy skillet. Cook the wings in batches for 2 minutes at a time. Remove with tongs and drain on paper towels.
3. Transfer the wings to a non-metalic bowl or shallow dish. Combine the ketchup, worcestershire, butter, sugar and hot sace then pour over wings and stir to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for several hours or overnight.
4. Place the wings on a hot lightly oiled grill. Cook for about 5 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade.
5. Serve with bleu cheese or ranch dressings
Posted by Bradley47 | 4:39 AM | New England Patriots Chicken Wings