- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 slice American cheese, sliced into strips
- Mix together the cream cheese, shredded Cheddar, green onion, Worcestershire sauce, and taco seasoning mix in a large bowl. Press the cheese mixture into a ball, turn it out onto a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Use the plastic wrap to press the cheese ball into the shape of a football by flattening the ball and rounding each end. Place the cheese football on a plate, arrange the strips of American cheese like laces on the top of the cheese football. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.